Review of Basic AlgebraAlgebra Course Materials for review if you plan to retake Math Placement during Orientation.
Mathematica Sounds File for Eric's Calc I ClassStanding Waves in a String
Spring 2015 ClassesFinal Exam Schedule
How To Get the Most Out of Studying
Here are five short (about 7 minute) videos that talk about how to effectively study in university: How To Get the Most Out of Studying
- Video 1: Beliefs That Make You Fail…Or Succeed.
- Video 2: What Students Should Understand About How People Learn.
- Video 3: Cognitive Principles for Optimizing Learning.
- Video 4: Putting the Principles for Optimizing Learning into Practice.
- Video 5: I Blew the Exam, Now What?
- WeBWorK Handout (pdf)
- Mathematica 8.0 Quick Reference (pdf)
- Mathematica 8.0 Basics (nb)
- Mathematica 8.0 Practice using content from Calculus I: One Two Three Four Five Six
- Mathematica 8.0 Intermediate (nb)
- How to Succeed in My Courses (pdf)
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Division of Science and Mathematics
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 East 4th Street
Morris, MN USA 56267
Office: Science 1380
Office Phone: (320) 589-6302
Fax: (320) 589-6371